I finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. A couple of things, with LOTS of spoilers.
1) Blackwall. I replayed the Blackwall scene so many times that I was a mess. He was my romance, and I couldn’t decide whether to forgive him for his deception or not (allowing him to stay in the Inquisition was never a question, he’s the best tank hands down). I forgave him at first and then restarted because it sat so wrong. My inquisitor is kind, forgiving and doesn’t hold grudges, but also? She wouldn’t be with someone who would lie like that, who would (even in a moment of weakness) be responsible for the death of CHILDREN. Sorry, sir.
2) Solas. I never liked him, and jesus christ what the HELL SOLAS. He disapproved of almost every decision I made towards the end of the game (allowing Cole to be human, for example — Solas is so black and white about things). So screw it, I felt like my distrust was earned.
3) FLEMETH. Waaaaaaaaaat. If you’d played other Dragon Age games you’d understand that reaction.
4) Morrigan. No one trusts her but me. Blech. Could be trouble in DLCs.
5) Iron Bull, why you so hard to romance.
6) Dorian, I wish I could have kept you in my party.
7) Sera, playing pranks on the advisors was the best thing ever.
8) Leiliana, my dear. I’m glad you didn’t become Divine in my game as you went a bit mad at the end there, yeah?
9) Cullen, you were a good second fiddle to Iron Bull. Even though you’re a templar and I’m a mage, yikes.
I’m going to play the DLC and maybe do blog posts about it again? We’ll see!